- Sanford Brown College
- Engineering Consortium
- Georgia Perimeter College – Women’s Conference
- National Black Women’s Life Balance and Wellness Conference
- Unity Fellowship Church
- Y.W.C.A of Greater Atlanta
- Clayton County Family Violence Center
What People Are Saying About Linda
- Whether she’s helping you figure our your next steps or telling her life changing story from one of her workshops, Linda always has audiences sitting on the edge of their seats.
- No hype. No ego. Just a wealth of knowledge, experience, skill, wisdom and a sincere desire to help people live meaningful lives.
- With her unique blend of spiritual wisdom, cutting edge ideas and her down-to-earth no nonsense techniques, uplifts and empowers her audience.
- Linda helps people around the world feel a sense of connection and solidarity.
To find out when Linda is available and how her message will encourage you and your attendees! Please call 404.545.5291 or click here
Linda is the author of Your Past Has Passed and is a contributor to these popular blogs “It’s All About Women.com” and “SelfGrowth.com.”
She is dedicated to serving women through her inspirational message and real-life example.